In this article we will broadly expound on the accompanying inquiries questions about electronic solicitations:
– What is an electronic receipt?
– What are the advantages of actualizing electronic solicitations?
– What are the primary laws representing the utilization of electronic solicitations in Spain?
– Which sorts of electronic solicitations are perceived in Spain?
– How would I be able to change over paper solicitations into electronic solicitations and the other way around?
Above all else, we need to call attention to that there are numerous equivalent words for computerized charging: advanced invoicing, electronic charging, electronic invoicing, e-charging, e-invoicing, telematic charging, telematic invoicing, and so forth.
What is an Electronic Invoices or e-Invoices
An electronic receipt (likewise called an e-receipt or eBill) is the consequence of a charging strategy that doesn’t require a paper duplicate as a reinforcement with a specific end goal to exhibit its realness. Hence, an electronic receipt capacities as a product created record, which arranges the data identified with a business exchange, its installment and relating charge commitments.
Despite the fact that we know consummately well what a receipt is, its specialized definition is “an archive that mirrors the conveyance of an item or the procurement of administrations, alongside the due date and the sum to be paid in thought.”
All solicitations, paying little respect to the route in which they are sent (whether on paper or in electronic configuration), must incorporate a progression of compulsory fields. Article 6 of Royal Decree number 1496/2003, Spanish law, which manages the substance of a receipt, builds up these fields as:
– Invoice number
– Delivery date
– Sender’s and beneficiary’s lawful name
– Sender’s and beneficiary’s Tax ID number
– Sender’s and beneficiary’s lawful location
– Transaction depiction (charge base)
– Tax rate
– Tax sum
– Date of administration (if not quite the same as the conveyance date)
Keeping in mind the end goal to conform to directions and guarantee that an electronic receipt has the same legitimate legitimacy as a paper receipt, the comparing electronic record must contain the same compulsory fields as whatever other receipt, must be marked with an electronic mark in light of a perceived authentication and must be sent starting with one PC then onto the next with the gatherings’ shared assent. This mix of variables furnishes a Telematic Invoice with adequate unwavering quality in order to undeniably ensure its respectability and the credibility of its birthplace.